Do you want to write an NSFAS motivational appeal letter but don’t know how to go about it? How about showing you some NSFAS Motivational Appeal Letter Samples as a guide to assist you in writing your NSFAS motivational appeal letter?
In this article, we’re going to show you some NSFAS motivational appeal letter samples. After reading this post, you’ll know how to write an NSFAS appeal letter to appeal your NSFAS application.
So, let’s jump right into the discussion of NSFAS Motivational Appeal Letter writing.
NSFAS Motivational Appeal Letter Samples
You can download the NSFAS appeal motivational letter sample from here.
What Is NSFAS Appeal Letter?
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) appeal letter is the motivational letter you write to NSFAS for your application for funding review when your application is rejected or canceled.
When Do You Need To Write NSFAS Motivational Appeal Letter?
You need to write an NSFAS appeal letter when your NSFAS funding is canceled.
However, you should know that NSFAS will online cancel or stop funding you when;
- You fail the academic performance of passing at least 50% of your modules
- Change in your combined household annual income
- You fail to meet academic performance due to medical reason
- You had a gap year and could not continue your semester
- More than one sibling enrolled
- Your application was rejected for some reason.
We do hope this article was helpful.