Walter Sisulu University has published the full list of WSU courses offered for the 2023 academic year. Prospective students who want to apply to study their dream course can now access the list of Walter Sisulu University courses and apply for study admission.
In this article, we’re going to walk you through all the courses offered at WSU and the courses available to apply to study at Walter Sisulu University.
We’ll also answer the most frequently asked questions about WSU courses.
So, let us jump right to the topics.
WSU Courses – Walter Sisulu University Courses
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) offers various courses and academic programs. The courses offered at WSU ranges from diplomas to degrees that fall under undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications at WSU.
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- University Licentiate in Music Education (ULME)
- BEd (FET) Humanities
- BEd (FET) Natural Sciences
- BEd (FET) Economic and Management Sciences Education
- BEd (FET) Consumer Science Education
- BEd (FET) Technology Education
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts
- BEd (FET) Arts and Culture Education
- Diploma in Adult basic education and training (ABET)
- BSc: (3-year programme) Computer Science or 4-year extended curriculum programme
- BSc: Applied Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Geography, Physics, Zoology
- BSc: Environmental Science
- B.Tech: Chemistry
- B. Tech: Fine Art
- B.Tech: Information Technology (Software Development)
- B.Tech: Information Technology (Communication Networks)
- B.Tech: Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering or Water Engineering)
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma: Fine Art
- National Diploma: Fashion
- National Diploma: Consumer Sciences: Food and Nutrition
- National Diploma: Building or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Software Development) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Support Services) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Communication Networks) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Analytical Chemistry (Mainstream and Extended)
- Department of Accounting Sciences
- Diploma: Internal Auditing, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting, Street College
- Department of Corporate Communication and Marketing
- Higher Certificate: Versatile Broadcasting, Heritage
- Diploma: Journalism, Heritage
- Advanced Diploma: Journalism, Heritage
- Department Management and Governance
- Diploma: Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Management (Extended), Potsdam
- Diploma: Public Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Policing, Potsdam
- Diploma: Local Government Finance, Potsdam
- Diploma: in Local Government Finance (Extended)
- Diploma: Small Business Management, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Management, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Public Management, College Street
- Department of People Development and Technology
- Diploma: Human Resources Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Administrative Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Office Management & Technology, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Human Resources Management, Potsdam & College Street Advanced Diploma: Business Administration, Potsdam
- Department of Tourism, Hospitality and Sports Management
- BTech: Tourism Management
- Diploma: Hospitality
- Diploma: Tourism Management
- Diploma: Sports Management.
These are all the courses offered at Walter Sisulu University.
Walter Sisulu (WSU Faculties and Departments)
Walter Sisulu has three (3) main faculties and four (4) departments in total.
These faculties are;
WSU Department of Art
- African Languages
WSU Department of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Administrative of Criminal Justice
- Library and Information Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Studies
- Sociology and Population
- Development Studies
WSU Department of Legal Studies
- Criminal and Procedural Law Unit
- Legal History and Philosophy Unit
- Mercantile Law Unit
- Public Law Unit
- Law Clinic
WSU Department of Social Work And Psychology
- Social Work
What Courses Does WSU Offer?
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) offers all courses in the faculties of Humanities, Education, Health Sciences, Business, Management Science and Law, and Science, Engineering and Technology courses.
Does WSU Offer Diploma Courses?
Yes, WSU offers diploma courses and honors students who study such courses with diploma qualifications.
Prospective applicants who want to study a diploma course can apply to Walter Sisulu for study admission.
Where Is Walter Sisulu University?
Walter Sisulu University, which is a science and technology university is located at Mthatha East, London, (Buffalo City). Again, WSU has branch campuses at Butterworth and Komani (Queenstown) in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Prospective applicants who are applying for study admission are advised to apply to the campus they prefer to study their WSU courses.universityonlineapplication.com
We do hope this article on WSU course was helpful?
You can ask your question in the comment.